查看: 1161|回复: 0

Sept 3, 2011 体验式学习 Experiential learning

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-29 05:10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sept 3, 2011

体验式学习 Experiential learning

这次希夏邦马之行,我一方面要面临我登山经历中最大的挑战,另一方面,担负着汕大师生团的导师教练的职责。对他们来说,这次旅程不仅是一个学习户外生存技术、体验登山生活的旅程,更是一个了解自己挑战自己的学习。
4000米营地,我们上了第一堂讨论课。在过去的几天里,你学到了什么?很多同学谈到对加德满都、对文化、对自然环境的观察和感受,有的谈到所学的户外生活、生存技巧。对于多数同学来说,这次旅行是他们离开家这么远到一个这么陌生的环境。特别是在未来的几天里,他们将徒步到以前从未到达过的海拔,对他们来说可能将是目前面临过的最大的挑战。在我们引导下,同学们开始学会讨论内心的感受,比如学会在紧张担心中放松,学会观察自己在团队氛围中的个性,对外界事件的态度。
对我来说,每一次登山之旅都是一个心灵的旅程。这次和这么多同学们一起感受将是一个更有趣的经历。

Other than being a climber facing the most challenging climb I have faced, I have another role during this trip, the coach for the student group in their experiential learning.  We are not only going to teach them outdoor skills and help them understand expedition life, but more importantly, help them to connect with their inner self.

At 4000m camp, we had the first learning session. What have you learned so far on this trip? Many students talked about their observation of Kathmandu or of nature; some talked about what they learned in terms of camping skills and basic survival skills. It takes a little effort for students to understand, more important than the skills, this is a trip about learning their inner selves. For them, this is the first time they are so far away from home. Many of them had a lot of anxiety about the uncertainties of a trip like this. And with altitude gaining during the next few days, they are going to face one of the hardest challenges they have handled in their young lives. Gradually, students learned to share about what they learned about managing their stress, observing their personality traits in group setting and their attitude towards certain happenings.

I have always enjoyed the learning experience while climbing, and this is going to be a more interesting trip to learn together with students.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表