查看: 2954|回复: 17

FMTECH 新款攀岩鞋.F1 赛车橡胶

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-4 22:37:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
FMTECH 新款攀岩鞋.

外型热情性感,加拿大橡胶F1赛车专用,超强磨擦力,此款鞋在澳大利亚得到极高评价!
附澳大利亚ADAM 对FMTECH 的评价摘自WWW.ROCKCLIMBING.COM (世界攀岩网): Last thursday I used them at the gym, and on the weekend I finally got the chance to use them outdoors and thought I would post my thoughts.

First of all, let me tell you my initial thoughts before receiving them: I was hopeful that the shoes would perform well, but due to the fact that this was a new venture for FM-Tech was half-expecting to find that they were blocky and uncomfortable and in need of refinement. Basically I was thinking that they may become shoes that I used on easier routes to save my current shoes.

My current pair of shoes are Scarpa Dominators which I purchased as soon as the new design was released specifically for their aggressive nature. I had found them painful but good on most types of rock, especially edging and overhanging routes.

My first impression upon receiving the shoes from Conrad was "whoops! these are smaller than my Dominators, they may be a little too painful to wear!"

My second impression after pulling them on however was "Wow! These things fit like a glove!"

There were no loose spots at all, the shoes conformed perfectly to my feet. The heels had no bag at all, and my toes, while being hammered (which I like), did not have any hot-spots.

My first desire was to get out and climb in them, but, unfortunately, Adelaide (my town) was experiencing record-breaking rainfall, and I just couldn't get to the gym *sigh* I had to be satisfied with standing on the skirtings around the house... and then dodging abuse from my wife.

Finally last thursday I managed to get to the gym where I showed off the shoes. Everyone was impressed by the look, but as you would expect in our world of only being sure about established brand-names, there was still the "yeah, they look ok, but how will they perform?"

Well, pulling onto my first problem I was surprised at how sticky the rubber was; My Dominators have been resoled with Stealth C4, so my expectations were along the lines of how close would the rubber be in performance to the C4. Instead I found myself wondering about how to get my hands on this rubber for resoling!

The shoes edged well on small holds which, as far as my gym is concerned, is about the limit of how shoes are tested.

My appetite whetted, I had to try these out on rock!

Managing to find two hours in my busy weekend I talked a friend into coming out to a sport climbing crag so that I could give them a go on the real stuff.

What can I say? I tried the shoes on a slab; they frictioned amazingly!

I tried them on an overhung route; they held well and allowed me to use foot tension and toes.

I tried them on an overlap which required a high-step onto a blank featureless face, my nemesis! (think the high-step that you see on Dosage 2 in the Southern Illinois dose when David Chancellor is on Praying Mantle) It stuck like glue! To compare, Tom was wearing shoes worn only three times since being resoled with C4 and he had problems staying on.

I tried them on a blank edgy route; Once again, they just stayed there!

The shoes fit perfectly, the heel is great, there is no pain, no loose sections, and they just lock my foot in like a vice! My feet do not move in these shoes unless I want them to move. It is like wearing another skin than makes my feet more firm and stick to rock.

The result is that these shoes are precise; they do what climbing shoes are supposed to do, stick to rock, and they do it well without causing pain.

Now, I know it sounds like I am over-stating things here, but honestly, I am impressed with the FM-Tech shoes.

I think these shoes will become my hard-route shoes and my Dominators will be relegated to the easier routes in order to prevent wasting the FM-Techs.

Cheers

Adam
发表于 2012-2-4 23:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
多少钱?现在国内有卖吗?我最近就在选攀岩鞋。
发表于 2012-2-5 01:13:45 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE(zyx99277 @ 2005年11月16号 , 12:14 PM)
多少钱?现在国内有卖吗?我最近就在选攀岩鞋。
[right][snapback]150430[/snapback][/right]

天津申格体育
上海三夫
杭州快步
北京极度体验
发表于 2012-2-5 02:31:55 | 显示全部楼层
我在成都 所以买东西很不方便 有没有连接?
发表于 2012-2-5 03:50:05 | 显示全部楼层
QUOTE(zyx99277 @ 2005年11月16号 , 12:19 PM)
我在成都 所以买东西很不方便 有没有连接?
[right][snapback]150435[/snapback][/right]

长老:
好象推广部们下周有人去成都.
到时可以联系您.
13602105523 JASON
发表于 2012-2-5 05:08:15 | 显示全部楼层
FMTECH 攀岩鞋的橡胶全部由加拿大APK GROUP 提供.他们不提供配方.在中国装配.

在使用这种橡胶的公司中发现,F1轮胎也在列的.就连日本的橡胶都无法达到我们的要求.

涉及更多技术密密,不好在将.攀岩鞋主要看橡胶.这就是为何很多国产鞋效果达不到的原因.
发表于 2012-2-5 06:26:25 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵.还有老外的留言啊.幸亏我能看懂.嘿嘿!
支持国产品牌!!!
发表于 2012-2-5 07:44:35 | 显示全部楼层
老外的留言真的很诚恳,我真的想买一双试试
发表于 2012-2-5 09:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
据称:源于拜耳科技的研究硕果.造就FMTECH 攀岩鞋的超强橡胶.才可以成为F1赛车用胶.
发表于 2012-2-5 10:20:55 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2012-2-5 11:39:05 | 显示全部楼层
既然是F1用的橡胶应该还不错吧
发表于 2012-2-5 12:57:15 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好像很专业,把你上面的英文翻译一下吧,省得我还要用金山...
发表于 2012-2-5 14:15:25 | 显示全部楼层
FMTECH 攀岩鞋,最近赞助了

温州攀岩赛!

南京今策略杯攀岩赛!

广东省第一届攀岩赛!

天津第二届攀岩赛!

美国中部:EMS eastern mountain sports 攀岩赛
发表于 2012-2-5 15:33:36 | 显示全部楼层
本人最近多关注了下FMTECH 的鞋,其确实是成功的引进了某种先进技术,本人可以断言,在不久的几年后,FMTECH 将占据中国大部分市场份额. 其影响力在美欧及大洋州也会得到充分的拓展. 各位驴友还等什么.快快支持下吧. 毕竟是为数不多的国产品牌!
发表于 2012-2-5 16:51:46 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大攀岩教练JOE 在上海八万人体育场
发表于 2012-2-5 18:09:56 | 显示全部楼层
HI
发表于 2012-2-5 19:28:06 | 显示全部楼层
鞋好相机更好,嘿嘿!
发表于 2012-2-5 20:46:16 | 显示全部楼层
是NIKON D70S 拍的,不过光线没搞好.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表